During the 27 years I have spent as a lawyer, many different people and companies have asked me to represent them on a variety of issues, preparing me to hear the wide range of issues that will come before me in a courtroom. Also, as a partner in my law firm, I have efficiently managed people’s time and resources, good experience for the courtroom.
• Illinois State Bar Association
• State Bar of Wisconsin
• Winnebago County Bar Association
• Leading Lawyers (recommended by peers)
• Boylan Central Catholic High School
• Rock Valley College (Associate)
• University of Illinois (BA)
• University of Illinois College of Law (JD)
• Served as an Arbitrator for about 25 years hearing cases from $10,000 to $50,000 in the Winnebago County Alternative Dispute Resolution Center.
• Served as a mentor to new lawyers in the Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program.
• Elected Trustee for Rock Valley College
• Board Member, Rock Valley College Foundation
• Board Member, Winnebago County Bar Foundation Board, including as President
• Board Member, The Kid’s Place
• Board Member, Highview Retirement Home
• Scholarship Committee Member, American Association of University Women
• Leukemia Lymphoma Society, Executive Committee for Light the Night
• Member of League of Women Voters for over 25 years, including as President